Becoming a councillor is a uniquely rewarding experience. It gives you the opportunity to help your local community and be part of a dedicated team providing key services for your area.
Being a councillor is also a great way to gain political experience and useful skills in public speaking, debating and problem solving.
Here in West Lancashire serving councillors are a broad mix of people from the local community. New councillors are good news. They mean fresh ideas and fresh enthusiasm, and that will be good for your council and your local community.
- Want to help your local community?
- A campaigner on issues of concern?
- Become a member of the Conservative Party?
- A team player in all our campaigning, social and fund raising activities?
- 18 or over in April 2016?
Please complete an application form which is below and either post or email it back to us.
WLCA, 72C New Court Way, Ormskirk Lancs L39 2YT.
Any questions please call 01695 572306.